I have just released two new instant Download Strength Resources for coaches and teachers:
• RYS Escape Room Planning Guide
• RYS Strengths Coloring Book
Also– Free shipping (in the US) on all other products with all orders totaling $50 through September 31st!
Strengths Art from My Students
I teach an online class at Fresno Pacific University on "Teach With Your Strengths!" (http://tinyurl.com/twysfresno) One of the assignments I give my students is the choice to represent their Top 5 in an art form. Here are two pieces I got in this week.
This one was done by an art teacher in Ohio. Her top 5 are Arranger, Maximizer, Adaptability, Positivity and Empathy. She used her talents in this way to create this art:
* Arranger- organizing her design and color scheme.
* Maximizer- creating art that inspires people to be creative instead of saying, "I could never do that." She also worked on creating art that was completely in straight lines, never repeating the exact same color.
* Adaptability- She created this art in many stages, constantly having to tape off and retape pieces to add more colors. These short term goals helped her to stay focused on the task.
* Positivity- the colors! They are vidid and the subject matter is abstract.
* Empathy- reflected when the viewer observes her painting. It gives voice to the creativity and does not overwhelm the viewer with techniques that they cannot emulate.
Here is another:
This was done by a science teacher in New Mexico. She weaved all of her themes through the image- each touching each other, becoming the fabric of her life!
How would YOU draw YOUR Top 5?