Paul was the enemy that got saved. But the Christians in Jerusalem were skeptical and did not trust his conversion. They thought it was a trick to infiltrate their ranks.
Barnabas stepped in to pave the way for Paul to be received among the brethren. Read more
One of the Gallup coaches shared this video with us.
This little girl is asking her divorced parents to get along and be friends. It is very touching, as her logical thinking is well beyond her 6 years. Listen to her plea and think of the theme Harmony.
Harmony: People who are especially talented in the Harmony theme look for consensus. They don't enjoy conflict; rather, they seek areas of agreement.
They are calm and even-keeled.
They seek to eliminate the waste of emotional energy.
They bring a peace-loving, conflict-resistant approach.
They need areas of agreement and common ground.
Let this little girl touch your heart as you get a glimpse of what her possible themes of talent could be.
People who are especially talented in the Harmony theme look for consensus. It is often referred to as the "most misunderstood theme."
On the outside, Harmony looks a little passive, but this theme has a lot of power! Not everyone has the ability to smooth ruffled feathers like Harmony does. They are typically calm and even-keeled and look for ways to eliminate the waste of emotional energy. The bring a peace-loveing and conflict-resistant approach to life. People with Harmony don't enjoy conflict; rather, they seek areas of agreement. They want people to get along, so the team can get things done!
Because Harmony sees conflict as being completely unproductive, it looks for areas of agreement and common ground in a conflict. People with Harmony are typically frustrated with how much time is wasted by people trying to impose their views on others. They believe that the way forward is through compromise.
If you have Harmony:
- Look for the practical side of things in discussions.
- Use your Harmony strength to build a network of people with different perspectives on whom you can rely when you need expertise.
- Ask a lot of questions and listen carefully.
If you work with someone with Harmony:
- Don't waste your time discussing controversial subjects with this person. He/She will not enjoy the debate for it's own sake.
- Sometimes when people are locked in a disagreement, a person with Harmony can unlock them. They have the ability to quickly find the common ground as a starting point to work productively together.