Here's another look at Joseph!
Futuristic: People who are especially talented in the Futuristic theme are inspired by the future and what could be. They inspire others with their visions of the future.
Abraham was Joseph's great grandfather. His father was Jacob. Joseph was Jacob's favorite son out of the 12 boys.
One night Joseph had a dream. He was in a field with his brothers tying up bundles of grain-when all of a sudden Joseph's bundle stood up tall and his brother's bundles all bowed down to it.
I'm pretty sure he was exactly "inspiring others with his visions for the future" with that dream...not just yet!
He kept on dreaming, and had the ability to interpret dreams. He could have chosen to ignore his dreams...and in doing so, he would have killed a seed of talent given to him by God!
His dreams went on to inspire millions and millions of people throughout the ages. He is one of the most beloved Bible characters.Read more
People who are especially talented in the Futuristic theme are inspired by the future and what could be. They inspire others with their visions of the future.
Have you ever caught yourself asking, "Wouldn't it be great if...?" People with strong Futuristic talents anticipate and imagine the future in detail. Their vision of the future can inspire others to act.
You could be Futuristic if you:
* are sometimes called a "dreamer" and other times a "visionary".
* become frustrated with people who are overly pragmatic.
* find it easy to inspire others to believe!
* like to dream about new possibilities.
* can see further down the road of time than others.
* can get frustrated when people settle for what we already have.
Some things you can do to strengthen your Futuristic theme:
* Seek others who appreciate your ideas.
* Develop your creativity by public speaking, writing articles and creating presentations.
* Partner with an Activator so you can create the future you see!
* Position a Futuristic person front and center when you're planning for the future. (They will always see the future as brighter and more exciting!)
* Encourage them to celebrate present successes while looking ahead.